Our Business Philosophy...
In order to be successful, we must sell our goods at a profit and still satisfy our customers.
If we satisfy the customer but fail to get the profit, we will soon be out of business.
If we get the profit but fail to satisfy the customer, we will soon be out of customers.
The secret of doing both lies in the one word -- SERVICE. Service means doing something so valuable for the customer that he
is glad to pay a price that allows us to make a profit.
Service, Quality, Price
Who Is A Customer?
- First and foremost, a customer is the most important and essential person in any business.
A customer is not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
- A customer is not an interruption in our work schedule. In fact, they are the purpose for our work schedule.
- A customer does us a favor when he enters our business. We don't do him any favors just by waiting on him.
- A customer is an essential ingredient in our business, not an outside element.
- A customer is not just money in the register. He is a human being. He has feelings and deserves to be treated with the
utmost kindness and respect.
- A customer comes to us with his problems, needs and wants. It is our job to satisfy him.
- Customers deserve the most courteous attention we can give.
- The customer is everything.
Customer Service Creed
- Our customers are our reason for being.
- Our customers are never an interruption in our schedule. They are the reason we are here.
- We will attach urgency to all our customer requests.
- We will claim ownership of our customer's problems.
- We are committed to an unrelenting effort not to give up until we have solved our customer's problem.
- We will give our customers more than they expect.
- We will give our customer so much service that they will feel guilty about taking their business elsewhere.
- We will embrace every opportunity to make our customers say WOW!