Cabinet Features ...
Millwood Cabinets has introduced the most uniquely designed and carefully engineered custom cabinets to the market in
decades. Simply compare the features below with other custom cabinets. We think you'll agree... Millwood Cabinets is the only choice for your home!
Premium Grade-Plywood Constructed Box
No particleboard or masonite. The cabinet ends, shelves and backs in the cabinets are the same color plywood.
Particleboard box masonite backs. Same construction as premium grade except for materials used.
- Plywood or Masonite Backs
All base, wall and vanity cabinets have 1/4" plywood or 1/8" Masonite backs.
- Top Grade Materials
The best grade materials available are used for making face frames, drawer fronts, and doors for cabinets in our best
efforts to insure even and matching color for a better finish.
Fully-concealed four-way adjustable hinges. Standard on all cabinets.
- No Nail or Staple Holes in Face Frames
All boxes are glued and stapled to the face frames from the back. There are no ugly staple or nail holes to putty and
- Dadoed Bottom Shelf and End Panel
All top & bottom shelves and end panels are dadoed into face frames. Glue is inserted into the dado and then secured
from the back with fasteners. This insures strength, squareness and stability.
- Half Shelves on Base Cabinets
A half shelf is installed in every base cabinet. This gives the end user more versatility and visibility.
- A variety of wood species (cost can vary) -- Ash, Oak, Maple, Hickory, Clear Alder, Knotty Alder, Aromatic Cedar,
Knotty Pine, Pecan, Paint Grade, Cherry. Other woods are available upon request.
- Many door styles to choose from.
- 20 point inspection before our cabinets leave the plant.
- On time deliveries and installation.
The Selective Buyer's Choice
Millwood Cabinets are the selective buyer's choice because first and last we take a very professional approach to business.
- The moment we receive notice to measure a job for bid or production, we are intent on doing exactly what our customer wants -- not what we perceive.
- An experienced kitchen and bath planner will meet at the appointed time with the customer to carefully discuss the minute details of all aspects of custom cabinets for their home.
- The kitchen and bath planner from Millwood Cabinets is capable of making many recommendations to the customer about design and layout within budget.
- The Millwood Cabinet representative will always follow the direction of the customer.
- Our first obligation is to our customer.
- Our purpose in design consulting is to give the customer the best design and the most cabinets possible within the limitations of the established budget.
- The design will be drawn on our CAD system for presentation. The CAD system shows all layouts with 3D drawings.